The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a '79 LP Deluxe Wine Red. Every angle is something different. Look long enough and you'll swear it's alive.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if I played that last time I was at your place @Lincoln . You have too many to choose from. I remember that one standing out from the crowd for me though.

Some real lookers here guys. Nice.

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
as everyone here obviously knows already, red is the color that gives you the best tone. i don't have this guitar anymore, but i wanted to play along in the thread honoring the most awesome of colors

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, pretty much any red goes now. Candy Apple, Cherry, Moulin Rouge, whatever... Pink might be pushing it. But deep, dark, intensely moody reds are my favorites. :D

Speaking of which, @BEACHBUM , those are some beauties you have there. What are we looking at?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
ED90ADE2-B7FA-4B0A-B1F6-C25BB820006B.jpeg

2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II. Locking tuners (stock), 60’s neck, push/pull pots with coil split /series/parallel. Might be for sale soon. Bought a Standard with the same specs but honeyburst.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,104 Posts
Why are those reds in a cooler?

Room temperature for my reds.
They're store for long term.. some are 20+years old and rather expensive. Saving for special occasions. Everyday still goes here . .

20181129_145159.jpg

And there's another 100 or so bottles in the basement for restocking the swill :)

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
My red "whine" is a little different from the rest, but it's a little funnier too.:)

Reactions: SaucyJack
1 - 20 of 65 Posts