The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

2941 - 2953 of 2953 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice board! How do you like the UA reverb?
It’s a really nice reverb. I was going to try the Free the Tone route but veered to UA last minute. My only real complaint is the lack of presets. Sound-wise it’s hard to beat. The spring is the best I’ve tried.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
It’s a really nice reverb. I was going to try the Free the Tone route but veered to UA last minute. My only real complaint is the lack of presets. Sound-wise it’s hard to beat. The spring is the best I’ve tried.
I have a FTT reverb. Quite happy with it but always looking for what's newer and better. I'm surprised FTT hasn't brought out a v2 yet.
The UA sounds great in the demos I've heard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a FTT reverb. Quite happy with it but always looking for what's newer and better. I'm surprised FTT hasn't brought out a v2 yet.
The UA sounds great in the demos I've heard.
I’m jealous! How do you like the FTT? The UA does sound great! Like I said, my complaint is just the lack presets.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
I’m jealous! How do you like the FTT? The UA does sound great! Like I said, my complaint is just the lack presets.
Oh, it's really good. The only thing I don't like is you can't tweak a preset without going into edit mode. Generally though, having 4 presets gives me enough variety. You actually kind of have 5 presets if you include manual mode.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
My small board updated with the Mastermind PBC/6x that my wife gave to me. Simple & efficient! I'm just using the basis of it, but I might have future projects with it. I'm using this board with my Origin 20 combo, and the Morning Glory does a good job at giving me two gain stages. Both delay and reverb go in the amp's FX loop, so I reused an old DIY pedal to build a patchbay for easier connections. Now I need better slit insert cables instead of those huge Hosa ones.

2941 - 2953 of 2953 Posts