The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2953 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
My latest board revision. This one should stay as is for a bit. Left some room for my CE-2 and something else down the road. I’ll let the pics do the talking. Any thoughts feel free to toss them my way
You just don't want to take the adhesive off those Temple board plates! Nice board, the labelling satisfies my OCD. Something I didn't know until recently, all those connections on the side are stereo (TRS) so you can use a single cable for an effects loop for example.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You just don't want to take the adhesive off those Temple board plates! Nice board, the labelling satisfies my OCD. Something I didn't know until recently, all those connections on the side are stereo (TRS) so you can use a single cable for an effects loop for example.
I didn’t know that TRS think either. I may have to try it. And I’m not even using the plates! Just dual lock!

·
Registered
Fender MJT Telecaster & Gibson j-45
30 Posts
Here is my latest board build. I recently acquired the Preamp MKII and the Dominion Fuzz (#8 Fuzz Face with BC183 silicon: check out @Sabzor 's exceptional work here) and wanted to rebuild the board to include them. Still have a few things to figure out (guitar in, Fuzz Face connections, etc...) but pretty happy with it so far. It sounds great and it's very versatile due to MIDI programming.

Nicccccccceeeee!!
How do you like your ML5 paired with your
MC-6? I’m concerning adding a ML5 to my board :)

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Nicccccccceeeee!!
How do you like your ML5 paired with your
MC-6? I’m concerning adding a ML5 to my board :)
ML5 pairs well with MC6. I use it for two main reasons:
  • isolating certain pedals like the CE-2 that does not have great bypass.
  • controlling pedals that cannot be controlled via midi so I can build presets.

Cheers.

2921 - 2940 of 2953 Posts