The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

2821 - 2832 of 2832 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Lol, yes, I think it probably is. Its a great pedal and I much preferred it to the Bearfoot version. The KTR adds a bit of push and tweaks the mids a bit to cut through.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
WAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands these days :) I'm pretty content here...a couple of minor tweaks but all in all if I can't do it with this board it's my fault...not the boards lol

http://instagr.am/p/CApykxPHr38/
How is the Polymoon delay? Is it just an ambiant machine or can do more traditional stuff too?

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
How is the Polymoon delay? Is it just an ambiant machine or can do more traditional stuff too?
It can do more traditional stuff as well. It's not the simplest delay to dial in but the results are worth it. You also have to keep in mind it's a multi-tap delay...so the single tap can be set to 1/4 or .8th notes...but you need to use 2 taps to simulate 8th and 3 taps to simulate triplets...that sort of thing.

Also a midi controller is a must. There's no internal access to presets.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
It can do more traditional stuff as well. It's not the simplest delay to dial in but the results are worth it. You also have to keep in mind it's a multi-tap delay...so the single tap can be set to 1/4 or .8th notes...but you need to use 2 taps to simulate 8th and 3 taps to simulate triplets...that sort of thing.

Also a midi controller is a must. There's no internal access to presets.
Oh, this is way more powerfull than I tought! Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's my board. It's a Pedaltrain Metro 20 with a Truetone CS6 power supply underneath.
Signal is Diamond Comp Jr> JHS Double Barrel with Red Remote> Dunlop Mini VP (with TC Polytune Mini in the tuner output)> Chorus/Vibrato> Source Audio Nemesis> Neunaber Immerse MKII> Strymon Iridium.

I usually play a Tele and an LP and when playing loud is possible I use a Matchless SC Mini amp and bypass the Iridium.
IMG_20200719_210828716.jpg

·
Registered
14,383 Posts
I might be posting my bass pedalboard soon--just waiting on a cable & making sure it works well, and then finishing touches.

My guitar board will take a bit more as I got one free from bzkrage, but it isn't big enough with a couple of changes I made. (It did fit at first)
I can set all my pedals on it--but wouldn't be able to connect them or attach power supplies.
(Well unless I decide to put the phaser back on the board.)
So once I figure that out, if I get a new one I will pass along the pedalboard locally if anybody wants it.
So details possibly to come on that one.

Reactions: bzrkrage

·
Registered
14,383 Posts
This is my bass pedalboard--still a couple things needed for my guitar one--so that might have to wait.
As I don't gig, it's not a high priority--but I'd like to get it done as it would make it easier to use my pedals.
At some future point this bass one will likely wind up being used at church (Once all the Covid stuff gets worked out)

All these pedals were bought used, and two had velcro on them-and 2 others previously did.
I may change a couple to velcro at some point--but the straps work better on the volume pedal due to the rubber feet.
For now it works, and I am happy-had a good time test driving it today.

2821 - 2832 of 2832 Posts