The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2831 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's the latest incarnation. It changes from month to month lately...

The signal chain is as follows:

MJM London Fuzz II (yeah boutique Canadian Si Fuzzface clone)> Keeley Compressor>
Teese RMC 2> Paul Cochrane Timmy (I'm borrowing this one, but I've got two on order)>
Barber Burn Unit> Xotic AC Booster> Xotic RC Booster> TC Electronics Stereo Chorus Flange>
Boss DD-3> Line 6 Tonecore Tap Tremolo> Line 6 Tonecore Echo Park>

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey there. No pics yet but i run four pedals and my footswitch for my amp. My amp has 15 built in effects that are controlled through my footswitch. THen I run my guitar into the dime wah from hell then to ibanez flanger to boss ch1 to boss sd1 then directly into the amp.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ClamBoy said:
Hey... how do you like the OCD?
I've pulled my FD2 off of the pedalboard and replaced it with a Diamond J-Drive. Love it.
OCD is great. Quite a different animal than the FD2: bigger sounding, it's definately scooped, has more gain with an edge to it. IMO, it's really a rhythm pedal, I find it needs to be boosted to cut through when soloing. Thus the big bad Klon. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
OCD is great. Quite a different animal than the FD2: bigger sounding, it's definately scooped, has more gain with an edge to it. IMO, it's really a rhythm pedal, I find it needs to be boosted to cut through when soloing. Thus the big bad Klon. :D
That does it. Between the new amps and pedals, it's time for some wobbly pops and gear testing. :D

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
No pic. I'm looking at making one out of some leftover plywood this weekend.

I just use 3 pedals, and with any luck my guitarist is lending me his Boss Delay pedal as he doesn't need it anymore.

Anyone made they're own board?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't have any pics of my board, but I CAN tell you about it.

It's essentially a piece of wood that I painted black and added appropriate velcro where needed. I constantly switch the pedals that are on it, but here's what's being used for my current band.

Snarling Dogs Black bawl wah -----> Boss SD-1 ------> Shannon Distortion -----> Boss TU-2 -----> MXR Phase 90 -----> Boss DD-3

I have a Teese RMC Wizard Wah on order that should be built and sent to me within the next month or so. I cannot wait to get this.

I also own several other pedals that don't get used because they no longer suit what I need, or just plain out suck.

MXR Distortion +
Boss CS-3
Boss GE-7

Now, I have plans for the next little while to get some pedals. I plan to get the ever popular (at least here) OCD, either a Keeley or Analogman Compressor, a true bypass modded AD9 and some sort of tremolo. The tremolo may be a T.C electronics one, but I'm not sure if I want to spend 200 bucks on a pedal that will only see limited usage. I may check out some of David Barber's stuff as well.

·
Registered
872 Posts
No pedal board here. Just a Cry Baby and a Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive. I do have a older DOD multi effect peice of junk that I never use. I got it years ago cause I was young and stupid. I thought it was cool but I was wrong, traded a 80's Boss analog delay for it too. Damn I want that pedal back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking to move to a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power, i'm just not sure if I have enough real-estate on the board for it. Does anyone have measurements of that box?
My Pedal Power 2 (I don't think the AC version is any different size wise?) measures 6"inches long, 3.5" wide, and 2" high.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Strobostomp > Kelley Comp > Diamond Fireburst > Voodoo Labs Tremolo > Diamond Memory Lane in the loop > Ernie Ball VP JR volume pedal