The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,301 Posts
I have a fairly in depth look, circa 1968-9. Handed down from my father, mrs thought we had tossed, but I would never! I hope I’m not breaking too much copyright.
Rectangle Font Publication Paper Grass

Well, no wonder they want to tear down the museum lol.
Handwriting Book Font Publication Paper

Hand Newspaper Font Publication News

Font Rectangle Pattern Tints and shades Soil

Wanna go huntin, Fred?
White Font Book Gesture Publication

Photograph Book Publication Font Adaptation

This one’s for you, butter bebe
Publication Font Art Knee Human leg

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
I'm not sure what to make of sasquatch. I believe some accounts people have told, in that i think THEY believe them, but it's hard to figure out of what they think happened was what was actually happening.
When those guys 10years ago claimed to have found a body, I was pretty excited to see if it was true. But of course it wasn't. And how could they exist yet no remains have been found?

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Jonny Harris did a funny bit about Sasquatch vs Bigfoot on Still Standing. "Sasquatch" is an Indigenous word, and primarily used in Canada. "Bigfoot" is used more in the US.

What do we call it (y'all)??
Well, it's obviously got big feet.
Bigfoot it is!

·
Premium Member
Reverend Flatroc (1st gen import), Gibson Melody Maker (2003 variation), Tele Builds
5,496 Posts
Les Stroud has a bunch of his old content on his YouTube channel and I'm pretty sure his Sasquatch search series is on there. It suffers from the same problem as most of the shows on the topic. The "experts" are generally people who's fixation has become a bit nutty ("a bit" is under-playing it in some cases). To the point where any evidence that doesn't support their theories is completely ignored. It makes for some pretty cringey watching.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts