The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m so excited at the moment . After doing my math I realized after rent is finished being paid off I will have enough cash to order my thinline tele body . It’s gonna be an odd duck for sure . Tv Jones supertron in the neck and a tarmond in the bridge yes a tarmond . The tarmond will be on a slight slant line a tele . I t will have a bigsby and tunamatic style bridge setup . It will have a vintage broadcaster style neck . When parts start coming in il post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I had a few idea changes since the last post. And guess what I ordered the body . I originally was going to go with a ash body until a watched a video on finishing a guitar with true oil. They guy was finishing a walnut strat body and I was like wow . So I message tonebomb about an walnut on walnut thinline and they quoted $227 for the unfinished body. So I ordered the body yesterday . I’m going tv Jones supertron in the neck , tvjones Starwood in the bridge. The Starwood is a tele sized pickup that uses the tarmond magnets,pole pieces and wiring. I’m going the bigsby b5 conversion kit for the bridge setup . I asked a random question to tonebomb this morning explaining I’m doing a build thread on here . So I asked so one they start everything if I could get a picture of the wood I’d be getting. And they sent me this photo. Like wow just wow . It’s so dark

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was talking to the owner on amj guitars in Charlottetown Pei about a guitar neck . I want a walnut neck with an eBony fretboard . Somewhere between a 70s fender deep u and a 70s Gibson’s fat back . I’m just waiting a price

1 - 20 of 133 Posts