The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

141 - 160 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts

specifically “Two Princes”. To me this is the 90s.

Either that or “semi-charmed life” by Thirs Eye Blind

·
Premium Member
9,541 Posts
I know they aren’t the height of melody musicianship or what have you, and every decade has em, but I like the odd off the wall tune.

·
Premium Member
10,915 Posts

my cousins listened to this constantly when I lived with them in my last year of university

Reactions: leftysg and Guncho

·
Registered
19 Posts
RHCP - BSSM!

Reactions: Guncho

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Some 90's ladies.

I was a Rock/Grunge/Metal/Post Punk kinda guy. My wife (at the time) was all Top 40. Of course the battle of the car stereo went to her. For the most part, I hated all of it. But, not worth a fight. There were some that did not suck.

In fact, I still like & listen to these.

I could list a ton of Sheryl, but this... this is one of the SEXIEST songs I have ever heard!

And this little pop number, is just fun. I have no idea why I've always liked it... (for the record, I liked it before I knew she was easy on the eyes)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
This one still makes me chuckle, from late 1999.

[h://video]

·
Premium Member
10,915 Posts
Some 90's ladies.

I was a Rock/Grunge/Metal/Post Punk kinda guy. My wife (at the time) was all Top 40. Of course the battle of the car stereo went to her. For the most part, I hated all of it. But, not worth a fight. There were some that did not suck.

In fact, I still like & listen to these.

I could list a ton of Sheryl, but this... this is one of the SEXIEST songs I have ever heard!

And this little pop number, is just fun. I have no idea why I've always liked it... (for the record, I liked it before I knew she was easy on the eyes)
I still have the car stereo battle with my wife.
You jogged my memory...there was a bar near my Uni that had a karaoke night with cheap beer and wings (whatever happened to $0.10 wings?). One night, it was being run by a really cute redheaded gal...but she really caught my attention when she opened up the night by singing this song:

another one Im surprised has been overlooked here:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I still have the car stereo battle with my wife.
You jogged my memory...there was a bar near my Uni that had a karaoke night with cheap beer and wings (whatever happened to $0.10 wings?). One night, it was being run by a really cute redheaded gal...but she really caught my attention when she opened up the night by singing this song:

another one Im surprised has been overlooked here:
The new wife (waaaaaaaaay better in all aspects) initiated a rule (15yrs ago) we still hold onto. The driver controls the radio. period!

I drive more often that she does, but I'm respectful though. She doesn't like Megadeth, so I don't play it. We agree on more than we disagree, so it's never awful for the passenger.

Ahhh... the Divinyls. Loved that song.

I have an ugly Christmas sweater that says: "When I think about you I touch my Elf". Gets some laughs.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
More 90s ladies.

Creepy one next.

Reactions: SWLABR
141 - 160 of 255 Posts