The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

121 - 140 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Anybody who skated, or at least played Tony Hawk............

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Basically anything off the Epitaph label. But then we're back into the "Punk o rama" series. Nothing wrong with that!!!

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Oh man!!! Rancid and Goldfinger for me. They even helped each other out which is even cooler. I've seen Goldfinger here in London, but have yet to see Rancid.

Throw in some Social Distortion for the hat trick.

Great choices man.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Oh man!!! Rancid and Goldfinger for me. They even helped each other out which is even cooler. I've seen Goldfinger here in London, but have yet to see Rancid.

Throw in some Social Distortion for the hat trick.

I saw gold finger in London too! I saw Rancid a few times now but the best was in Toronto at Kool Haus with Tiger Army and Roger Miret. Great show. My wife’s first trip to Ontario.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Basically anything off the Epitaph label. But then we're back into the "Punk o rama" series. Nothing wrong with that!!!
I have everyone of those P o' R releases. I have a lot of Epitaph artist CDs in the collection too.

For several years in the '90s, I was getting a music magazine, CMJ -Current Music Journal, and it would come with a CD every month.
There would be over twenty songs on each CD with varying genres. I would have new releases months before I'd hear them on the radio.
I was also exposed to a lot of band I wouldn't have heard of otherwise.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Unknown road was such a good record. Fletcher was the whole reason I got into playing Ibanez guitars pretty much exclusively for 10 years haha
He’s a great big dude. I think his guitars’ bodies are made a little bigger no?

121 - 140 of 255 Posts