The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let’s see what kind of music playlist from songs from the 1990s I’ll start this list off with a r&b group

Boys II men- end of the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll always argue for Superunknown as the best album of the 90's, for rock at least. AIC are my personal favourite Seattle band.

Gave this a spin the other day, hadn't hear it for years and remembered why I liked it so much.
Awesome tune and album. My pick is Sheryl Crow “Favourite mistake”. That is the tastiest intro ever. And the tone!

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
865 Posts
I became brainwashed with Nirvanna, during the 90s...the boys played it constantly so, any one of their albums...I did favour Bleach.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Theres alot of 90's songs i like. This is one that kept me going. Kept me playing an unplayable guitar because it was all i had. Borrowed amps...horrible band experiences.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Eric Clapton's Unplugged album - every track. Near-perfect.
Totally agree!

That stayed in my parents 5 disc changer for years. I must have heard it 2-3 times per week during that time.

Superunknown is probably my favorite album of the 90s, followed closely by big wreck's in loving memory of..

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Totally agree!

That stayed in my parents 5 disc changer for years. I must have heard it 2-3 times per week during that time.

Superunknown is probably my favorite album of the 90s, followed closely by big wreck's in loving memory of..

I recently got a technic 5cd switch. So now all I’m missing is an 8track but if I get one it needs to be technic . Mainly because my record player, radio receiver,cassette player,CD player and speakers are all technic.

1 - 20 of 259 Posts