The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Ever see that movie where Kevin Bacon played a cameo as a back country hick who had a nasty (but hilarious) snort? I wish I could remember the name of the movie. In any event, IMO Britney Spears is the female equivalent. She's a complete idiot. I never once believed her innocent virgin school girl portrayal that she did a while ago.

Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton - they are all whacked out of their minds!

The worst part of it is they will all end up on Larry King Live! Has that show ever gone down the shitter. What a joke Larry King turned out to be.

What a waste...they have all the opportunities in the world but they just choose to be...LOSERS...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lindsay Lohen is worse because she never even had a career before she crashed. I can only think of two reasons why she's popular.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Lindsay is definitely an imbecile along with Paris and Britney! I am so sick of hearing about them. What the hell is with the public's preoccupation with them? How about spotlighting someone intelligent and making a difference in the world! These clowns are not worth it! Even their music sucks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts