The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Calm down dude. Hardly a joke towards french people at all. I was just saying it's in French and I don't speak French. I was just being a goof. Really though I can understand some(a decent part) of what is written. Growing up in Canada and having many French speaking friends you tend to pick up a bit. I got nothing against french people or the language. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Relax.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Calm down dude. Hardly a joke towards french people at all. I was just saying it's in French and I don't speak French. I was just being a goof. Really though I can understand some(a decent part) of what is written. Growing up in Canada and having many French speaking friends you tend to pick up a bit. I got nothing against french people or the language. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Relax.
Not that I really care but you do know that 'frenchy' is a mildly derogatory term, right?

PS. I was just messing with you. I just feel everybody should speak at least two languages. Unilingual pride is so late 19th Century, you know.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Wow finally a full french site for the pick ups! Now I can be sure the guy will understand what I say if I call him! :p I think I'm not that bad in english but it always easyer when I talk in french!

:banana:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Not that I really care but you do know that 'frenchy' is a mildly derogatory term, right?

PS. I was just messing with you. I just feel everybody should speak at least two languages. Unilingual pride is so late 19th Century, you know.
Well I've never heard that "frenchy" is a derogatory term. Anyways it's all cool. I wish I could speak more than english but other languages and me do not agree. I have enough trouble with english.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
+1 for the langage pickups ability!
That also remind me something I writed on my wall when I was younger:

"Music is God's langage!"

maybe it's really, probably!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well to get completly back on topic myself, I have never heard of Lauzon before. It is always nice to see more and more Canadian companys. Maybe someone will try them out and let us all know what they are like.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
No I don't own any but it looks like an interesting site. It would be nice if they had some audio clips of the various pickups for comparisons sake.

Anyone tried any of these or own any of these?

http://www.qguit.com/index.html

I've been thinking about getting some new pickups wound and this guy is right here in Canada! And cheap to boot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts