The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Valley GCers, the drummer in my band is hosting a barn party in Langley on the evening of June 30.

We provide backline and play a set or two. But we have other bands and players that jam as well. Come on out and play or listen or party or whatever. If you want to play it's preferable you bring your own instrument but amps aren't necessary (but not shunned either, depending on how big they are). Come on out by yourself or with your group. BYOB/P

PM me for details.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummer, Kerry. I'll loop you in on the next one.

He's had a few of these in the past, but he's also just refurbed the barn with a bigger, sturdier stage and, ta ta ta duh, a wood stove. I think the Halloween and NY parties will be much better with that second addition.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, sorry Kerry. People start showing up around 7, music usually starts around 8 and goes till 1. Or 2. Depending on how old we feel by then. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m going to see the Foo that night at Rogers.
That'll be much better, sonically. We're hit and miss, depending on the jammers and bands that show up. Even if Dave's voice is still suffering, he can outsing any of us and his band rocks pretty hard! Enjoy the show.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Time to dig out your favorite doctor or vampire kit and make some noise. Or at least, envelope yourself in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.