1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
It does get tempting at times.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
The only problem with that deal is you still have to come up with the $7500 they want for some Gibson guitar :eek:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Is this an October thing? I am debating if I should buy a bass amp for me and my son to use, or if I should buy a small PA that we can run bass, electronic drums, and vocal through. Right now I am running the drums and vocals through my studio monitors but I am worried it will blow. One of my amps (traynor bassmaster) now serves bass duties but I have to keep unhooking it from my WDW rig to make it work.

TG

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Is this an October thing? I am debating if I should buy a bass amp for me and my son to use, or if I should buy a small PA that we can run bass, electronic drums, and vocal through. Right now I am running the drums and vocals through my studio monitors but I am worried it will blow. One of my amps (traynor bassmaster) now serves bass duties but I have to keep unhooking it from my WDW rig to make it work.

TG
Yes, October.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Yeah, one of the Marshall cab fridges would be neat. Yorkville make those?
Funny you mention that fridge. About 2 years, we bought one for my son at university. To make a long but entertaining story short, it was left in a garage for months, unplugged, with a package of chicken in it. Wifey and I got it moved home, and all cleaned up. It's mine. I keep it now. (SNL skit reference).
IMG_1419.JPG
View attachment 225626

·
Premium Member
4,267 Posts
Funny you mention that fridge. About 2 years, we bought one for my son at university. To make a long but entertaining story short, it was left in a garage for months, unplugged, with a package of chicken in it. Wifey and I got it moved home, and all cleaned up. It's mine. I keep it now. (SNL skit reference).
View attachment 225624 View attachment 225626
I want one but without the dead chicken smell :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts