The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seriously considered heading to the Mississauga store to try to grab an ES-335 that they had for a great price. Yesterday I saw their Kijiji ad, which included pictures so I decided to check it out to see what it was like (this was long after the sale started so I was just curious). In that Kijiji ad they stated that it had a headstock break, but there had been no mention of that int heir original list. Had I gone done to try to snag it I would have been pissed.

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
Where did you hear that? I may check it out. Usually lukes have a narrow but but at that price...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
In the past with with hugely discounted guitars at L&M, there were notices on them saying something was wrong with the neck. I'm not saying that's absolutely the case with that one, but I wouldn't be surprised.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My better half works at L&M. Says it probably has just been sitting in the store too long. Since they get credit for the bad ones, they generally don’t sell them. Other locations could be different though I guess.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Picked up a boss ds-1 for 35 bucks. Not the best pedal but cheap and good mod platform for less than Kijiji pricing.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts