The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
I once heard them and wasnt sure why the word metal is being used in NuMetal. Its like they took the riffs from heavy metal, but a riff does not a song make. The Ramones could teach these NuMetal bands how to make a simple song based on simple riffs................

·
Registered
24 Posts
Frankly, I can't say I like these guys at all. I'm really not into this "Nu-metal" crap. I prefer my old school heavy stuff and Death metal and Black metal and Power.

I always like their signature guitars with Ibanez though, I was considering buying one at one point but I backed out because I didn't like their "U-bar".

·
Registered
322 Posts
I actually like the new Korn CD. Mind you, I probably wouldn't buy it. I just steal it by downloading it off a newsgroup. :D :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Sad that he left. I just wish Jon would stop singing about ass and go back to the shit that made KoRn great. Lyric wise, the new album is shit but its still fun. Lets just remember the old KoRn.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yawn

all that detuned guitar stuff............including Korn............was a big yawn for me. Iommi did that detuning stuff in the 70's.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
sexy guitar gc.:DevilGuitar:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts