The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't checked out the Kisekae Virtual guitar thread at HCGF and the actual design site it would be worth killing a few minutes. Gotta go design a new guitar.... Later.:D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seems you put all the knobs on one guitar.....:D and wouldn't it be better to have tone circuitry with EMG's ??

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Lester B. Flat said:
Hmmm.. A Lestercaster! :D
...this is great! i would change it to a one piece bridge, or wilkinson trem, get rid of the extra tone and volume knob and bring the remaining volume knob closer to the strings for volume swells. and change the colour to all black...

-dh

·
Registered
822 Posts
david henman said:
...this is great! i would change it to a one piece bridge, or wilkinson trem, get rid of the extra tone and volume knob and bring the remaining volume knob closer to the strings for volume swells. and change the colour to all black...

-dh
Sounds like you're describing a Lestercaster Custom. Sorry no wrap tail available. I still like the four knobs but I reconfigured for better pinky control.:D

:D

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
PaulS said:
Does that thing come with a bigsby?????
...wouldn't a wilkinson be better? i've read that bigsbys don't have very good tuning stability.

killer guitar! looks like my aerodyne, but with two p90s. yum!

-dh

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes a wilkinson would probably be better but the bigsby just has a certain look. Properly maintained they can be a nice system not much more fuss than a rose...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

A twist on the tele, Top knob is master tone, bottom is master volume. Micros are for phase /coil tap etc. The pups would actually be the TV Jones type.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
While i,m at it here's a couple more

First another Tele , my nashville version.

Second a LP model, micro switch and second knob for middle pickup

Third a Blonde LP model, trying to keep it simple..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts