The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,284 Posts
Being able to flip the order of the boost and overdrive is a VERY useful thing. I made myself a Box of Rock clone recently, and installed an order-flipper switch so I can feed a boosted signal to the overdrive, or boost the overdriven signal. I hope to run into Robert Keeley tomorrow. I'll pass on your compliments.

·
Premium Member
27,284 Posts
Well, I saw Robert today And when he saw my name on my tag, his eyes lit up and he exclaimed he was so happy to finally meet me, and that he had to give me a hug....which he did. I was not expecting that. Apparently he still consults things I posted over a decade or more back. I did pass on your deep appreciation for the D&M and he was very happy to hear that. He is also a big fan of the order-flipper switch.

Keeley will be changing DSP platforms in the near future and issuing a new series of pedals. He's finding the Spin Semiconductor FV-1 a little limiting. Finally,the days of Keeley mods are over. Just not lucrative enough, and a bit of a headache. There will be pics, but I can't seem to upload at the moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts