The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The neck is great :D

I havent played a ton of guitars so I cant compare it to other guitars well. A few people on here have bought the same model, so they can better give you an idea, or better yet the owner, HammGuitars (hes a member on this forum). Sorry I couldn't help more.

www.hammguitars.com

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Just for informations; many people talk about the tele-like model and others models. Maybe it's me but I never see them on the internet site! is it because there a mailing list or something? I really want to see the other model of Hamm guitars if it possible!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I don't like that shape or knob placement at all but the finish looks pretty nice! I'm usually not a fan of flamed tops... that one and a cherry sunburst are the only ones I've ever liked.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Just for informations; many people talk about the tele-like model and others models. Maybe it's me but I never see them on the internet site! is it because there a mailing list or something? I really want to see the other model of Hamm guitars if it possible!
There is a new website that has been in the works for quite some time, but it has been delayed by a string of bad luck. The photographer has been in the hospital on and off for the past few months and the player that was recording the clips should probably be in rehab. You'll notice in the thread posted all of the pictures of the guitars totally suck - I tried to take good pics of them, but I can never get it right....

Sometime before christmas???.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts