The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 basses in less than a year. This will make for the 3 rd bass in my current possession though.

This should be plenty.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Nice! It's never enough, but it's OK as long s you're buying used and getting good deals. Then, if you take care of them well, it's no different than money in the bank. I haven't lost money on a guitar yet, but then I've bought more than I've sold. The problem is when you start running out of space in the house and the wife starts complaining.

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
i just traded my year old OLP stingray copy +$200 for a G&L tribute l-2000... a year before that i traded my old bass for the OLP, also i just finished my new amp, when i got the new OLP i had a different amp, 3rd bass, 3rd amp, they seem to come together for some reason

·
Registered
272 Posts
The more the merrier!

I've got a jazz, a 5-string with active soapbars a fretless and an upright. All but the 5-string were around $600 or less, all but the 5-string I could sell for about as much or more than what I paid and all are COMPLETELY different instruments and have very different applications. As long as you can afford them and your S.O. isn't telling you it's her or them I think it's great. :food-smiley-004:

So let us know some details :wink:

·
Registered
885 Posts
james on bass said:
Though not a true proof of ownership photo, this is what is on the way.

Douglas 6 string.
I'm very interested in the Douglas 6 string as well. Please post your impressions once it's arrived. There aren't too many 6 string examples in the stores to try, and since I'm really enjoying my SX, I would buy another bass from Rondo in a heartbeat.

Looking forward to your review (if you have the time).

Lawrie

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fajah said:
I'm very interested in the Douglas 6 string as well. Please post your impressions once it's arrived. There aren't too many 6 string examples in the stores to try, and since I'm really enjoying my SX, I would buy another bass from Rondo in a heartbeat.

Looking forward to your review (if you have the time).

Lawrie
I hope to get it Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'll post my thoughts at that time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts