The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it was a doozie!

(one of a few pics taken during our set)

I have been a fan of Protest the Hero and A Wilhelm Scream for over 10 years. I have been listing to The Flatliners for nearly 10 years as well. I am fortunate that I have seen AWS and Flats many times since moving to London in '07, and those guys have always been very nice to me when they come through. Protest the Hero blew my mind with their album "Kezia" and made me want to be a better musician. Sadly I slacked off on that one...

Last night was one for the books. It was basically sold out. I've never been to the Danforth Musical Hall before, and it was just an awesome experience.

Christmas came early for me this year.

We had a lot of ups and downs this year, and I'm sure 2017 will be more of the same - but hopefully more ups!

Thanks to everyone on this forum who supports this band and what we're doing. No act in the world is anything without support.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a younger body (or at least one that's more in shape).

(Facebook is being ridiculous and not uploading all the pics and videos I took yesterday, gonna have to sort that out).

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Congratulations,
but why didn't you post this BEFORE the shows - not after :(
Really sorry that I missed Sparrows gigs (again!)

yours Bojan

·
Premium Member
17,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations,
but why didn't you post this BEFORE the shows - not after :(
Really sorry that I missed Sparrows gigs (again!)

yours Bojan
It turns out General Admission had sold out, which I found out part way through the week.

I like this picture a lot too:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
GREAT photo of the guitarist!
But whole pic is great it really shows the "atmosphere" - it was great gig!

Please post well in advance when there is a gig in Ontario - we will come for sure!
yours Bojan

·
Premium Member
17,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, guys. Definitely a challenge, but that's why the rewards are pretty cool :p

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
It turns out General Admission had sold out, which I found out part way through the week.

Epic shot!

Reactions: Budda

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

Did the friggin' drummer nail you in the back with an errant drumstick or what?!?! ;)

Congrats on the busy year and all the best in the new year...always fun to follow you and your band's progress!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts