The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
whats up with you pussies.....we eat jellyfish in Japan...well, they do...but I`ve tried it and it`s not bad. Kinda jellyishy and crunchy at the same time...weird eh? :rockon2:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
took me a bit but I like jellyfish now. Haven`t tried the tuna eyes nor the grilled sparrow yet...and I`d have to be pretty frickin hungry to try either one of those.
I work here, been in country for 13 years in August. I teach the Japanese how to talk English good.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
slap a little wasabi on em...that`ll jolt ya.
nobody bothered to tell me the mustard here is hot, so the first time I used it I laid it on like it was Frenches.....mistake. yeah I`ve been to the East coast...and love it, could be where we`ll end up when we go back... and saw the jellyfish. Not sure which ones they eat here, doubt it`s the stinging type...then again, they eat the puffer fish with the poison and some die from it almost every year. Food here is an adventure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.