·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Beautiful guitar, Dave!

Reactions: MS41R8

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
@Gilmore Guitars Inc , I keep telling myself to stop in, I go through Red Deer a half dozen times a year, though any more I don’t go into town as much as I used to. I’ll try in Feb.

Oh, that thing sounds huge. Great demo.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Great guitar and great demo as well. Congratulations! I wish you a lot of guitars made in 2019, and all of them sold!

·
Premium Member
12,243 Posts
Wow, very nice, @Gilmore Guitars Inc .

That reminds me a lot of my Lowden F35, with a slightly less rounded lower bout. I find your guitars fascinating and would love to hear them in person. Youtube usually doesn't do justice to high end acoustic guitar tone.

Reactions: MS41R8

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, very nice, @Gilmore Guitars Inc .

That reminds me a lot of my Lowden F35, with a slightly less rounded lower bout. I find your guitars fascinating and would love to hear them in person. Youtube usually doesn't do justice to high end acoustic guitar tone.
I just use my phone camera and mic to shoot these. The sound quality is surprising, but you are right, no where near studio quality.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I just stopped in and played it today at his shop. Very resonant and big sounding, there is a reason my #1 gigging acoustic is a custom Gilmore ! Even over my vintage Gibson.

Great build Dave !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts