The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gettin a seymour hot rail in the bridge, and a seymour duck bucker strat in the middle. As well as a full set up and graphite saddles. Heard really good things about Peghead in Hamilton so I should have a sweet sounding and playing axe when I get it back.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Just a reminder to all you Vintage bridge Tele owners that THE PEGHEAD stocks our GT Compensated brass saddles. Great place to have them installed.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
GTmaker said:
Just a reminder to all you Vintage bridge Tele owners that THE PEGHEAD stocks out GT Compensated brass saddles. Great place to have them installed.
...i'm loooking forward to putting these on both of my teles. just waiting to find out who stocks them locally (gta). otherwise, i'll order them from the web site.

-dh

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
HI David
Have you been upstairs at Capsule Music lately.
Theres 2 great guys there that will install or sell you some GT saddles.

If you buy them from the web site, I'll deliver them personaly. Would be great to meet you in person.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got my Tele back from Peghead in Hamilton today and I have to say I am very happy. The setup on this guitar is excellent. The Seymour duckbucker I had him put in the middle position is a sweet sounding pup. I'm going to have so much fun playing this guitar now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts