The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Given the amount of support they get around here, it aughta be Godin!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait, you said "vendor", not manufacturer. Let me revise my guess. Unless my memory is faulty, which it may very well be, I think you've already done it with Dot on Shaft, Hamm and Axe and You Shall Receive. So, it's got to be JSD's. Or it could be one of the new guys on the block.
It's not JSDs, but everyone seems to want him to. If you are listening: hint hint wink wink

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Im thinking fretcity :D Hey dude from fretcity...if you are reading this...you should send me a free guitar for this amazing guess.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
boutique tone! EVENTIDE! FOXROX! DIAMOND PEDALS! ITALIA GUITARS! gt brass saddles?

oh dudes if it is boutique tone...I WANT IT SO BAD OOH AAH...i Have SUPER duper gas for some boutique tone stuff right now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's not JSDs, but everyone seems to want him to. If you are listening: hint hint wink wink
nudge, poke, :rockon:

:D
Nudge, Poke, Flick, Shove, Kick, Slam, Push, Leave messages on his answering machine, Egg his house, Toilet paper his car, etc etc etc into submission *LOL*

Just couldn't resist Kev ! *LOL*

Kev is a great guy and I'm certain he may be able to oblige at some time in the future. :rockon:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nudge, Poke, Flick, Shove, Kick, Slam, Push, Leave messages on his answering machine, Egg his house, Toilet paper his car, etc etc etc into submission *LOL*

Just couldn't resist Kev ! *LOL*

Kev is a great guy and I'm certain he may be able to oblige at some time in the future. :rockon:
Don't touch the car man.....:2guns: :D

Hopefully I'll still be around in the future, in the present I need some biz or I'm gonna have to start eating all these guitars I have....:eek:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
hang in there Kev. you got a couple I'm gassing for just waiting for some cash flow... :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Don't touch the car man.....:2guns: :D

Hopefully I'll still be around in the future, in the present I need some biz or I'm gonna have to start eating all these guitars I have....:eek:
Don't worry my man... I've got a couple people comin' to buy some stuff I'm sellin' tomorrow... if everything works out I'll buy me one!

EDIT: NOOOO! You sold those sexy EVH copies! Still likin' the V though...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts