The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm happy to report I've just published Volume 2 of my JS Bach solo transcriptions for Classical Guitar. This book contains four of my top selling pieces, BWV 911 Fugue, BWV 851 Prelude, BWV 937 Little Prelude, BWV 827 Burlesca as well as the Aria.

Here is the Aria from the Goldberg Variations. If you are interested in the sheet music there's a link in the description box below the video on youtube.

Thanks for listening,

Chris Saunders

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
Tempting to get the music for it--but I am not sure I would be able to play it that well...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tempting to get the music for it--but I am not sure I would be able to play it that well...
Hi Zontar, parts of the aria aren't too difficult but there are some challenging parts as well. The A section is quite doable. I have notated all of the ornaments so it's easy to understand what both hands are doing.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
Hi Zontar, parts of the aria aren't too difficult but there are some challenging parts as well. The A section is quite doable. I have notated all of the ornaments so it's easy to understand what both hands are doing.

Thanks
Chris
Well maybe I'll try them--a bit out of practice...so may be a good thing to try again...

Reactions: Bachololic
1 - 7 of 7 Posts