The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Mayer just announced a Canadian tour for April, as usual central Canada and points west. Details on his site. Stops include Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, London, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Victoria and Vancouver. (With a side trip to Buffalo between the Ottawa and London shows.)

Not sure what lineup he will tour with but be sure that it will include incredible players.

This is a guy our grandkids will be talking about.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Got my tickets to the London show. Even if you're not a fan (which I am) this is a show worth seeing. I saw him in August in Buffalo with Sheryl Crow and his band is HAWT! Amazing players and John's not bad himself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I picked up his Continuum album on a whim, and I have been converted :bow: John Mayer is AWESOME.

Anybody have an idea as to how much tickets will be going for?

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Robboman said:
D'OH! No show in Calgary. Might just be worth a roadtrip. I think his current stuff is great and I agree, he will keep getting better and better at what he does.
Calgary show just added. Tix on sale Friday.

:wave:

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Robboman said:
Wooooot! I'll be there, too bad it's in the Saddledome, he would have sounded great in the Jack Singer. I guess he's pretty much an arena headliner now.
Yup. Glad I saw him when he played the Whiskey a couple years ago. Think I'll pass on the dome show unless I get some really great seats.

Pete

·
Registered
247 Posts
Cross said:
I picked up his Continuum album on a whim, and I have been converted :bow: John Mayer is AWESOME.

Anybody have an idea as to how much tickets will be going for?
London tickets are $62.25 or 45.25$ each

Toronto top seats are about $70

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
exhausted said:
got my tix for calgary this morning.
I tried but the best I could find were row 38 on the floor (too far back), so I got me some Tony Bennett ticks for the Jube instead. woot :rockon2:

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts