The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
I felt compelled to question whether it had "true by-pass circuitry".
Apparently it does not so it is not the pedal for me.

·
Premium Member
25,325 Posts
Actually, it has been documented that Mayer built himself a BYOC tremolo pedal. The gang at the diystompbox forum were pretty pumpedabout that. I guess he needed something to take his mind off Jessica Simpson before he started seeing...whoever was next.

·
Premium Member
17,551 Posts
Actually, it has been documented that Mayer built himself a BYOC tremolo pedal. The gang at the diystompbox forum were pretty pumpedabout that. I guess he needed something to take his mind off Jessica Simpson before he started seeing...whoever was next.
That guys' list of exes is ridiculous. Anniston And Perry.

·
Premium Member
17,551 Posts
That Instagram thing looks like a very powerful tool. Do they allow old people on there?
Anyone with internet access. Pretty sure there's a grandma who decided to get out and live it up and got her 15 minutes of fame - from IG posts!

·
Registered
12,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That Instagram thing looks like a very powerful tool. Do they allow old people on there?
I sure hope so. I'm getting my dad Instagram for his birthday tomorrow. I can already tell that he's gonna love it. He lives for technology these days and is very good at utilizing it, for example; yesterday he called me asking me how to google something. It's gonna be great. I'm going to set it up so he follows his favorite things, chicken farming, Hotsy pumps, Jessica Simpson, old timey Jewish proverbs, John Mayer, etc.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts