The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think it’s pretty dame nice looking too.. especially since he actually used an epiphone too and it’s not like inexpensive version of a Gibson Signature. Seems to be a great deal I would like to try one! I hope I see one in my local guitar store the next time I’m there!

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
Pretty. Very pretty. I used to have an Epi Windsor that looked very similar. Blonde finish, floating bridge, same headstock and pickguard, and a neck to die for. The name-plate on the headstock s typical of the late '50s/early '60s

·
Registered
231 Posts
Very nice. I’d like to see the Epiphone arch top brand built up beyond the bargain Gibson status that it’s been relegated to (a few signature guitars notwithstanding)

·
Registered
14,591 Posts
And Epiphone has a giveaway for it as well.
If I don't win the one for Canada, it would be nice to see somebody here win it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I tried clicking on the link and got an error message saying that Epiphone hadn't configured their site properly. Strange.

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Link worked when I first posted the thread. I believe the price is $799US with hardshell case. So I am guessing $1099Cdn at most.

·
Registered
183 Posts
$799 is absolutely righteous for that guitar, as long as it's well made. Sorry to see it's much higher priced by you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts