The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for the Alberta folks, Joey is playing one solo set and 2 sets sitting in with others on the Saturday portion of the weekend event. If you don't know who he is........ Go straight to YouTube and enjoy the rest of your evening!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Saw him once, sitting in on a song writer's circle. He didn't know the songs, but played a couple of slide solos that just kind of left me shaking my head. Sooo good.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
Hmm, may need to check that out

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw him once, sitting in on a song writer's circle. He didn't know the songs, but played a couple of slide solos that just kind of left me shaking my head. Sooo good.
If you haven't watched the episode of That Pedal Show on YouTube with him running through his board I highly recommend it. The reactions of Dan and **** alone are worth it. It's just unbelievable how talented that guy is and incredible tones too.

·
Super Moderator
799 Posts
Best player in the country. I've seen him live a handful of times, it'll change you. He's a MONSTER player, songwriter, and performer. His songs are so powerful and captivating live.

Man crush.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man crush.
I'm not ashamed to say I'm firmly in the Joey Landreth Man crush group, haha. His music theory knowledge is ridiculous also which combines with his tunings to make things that I just can't comprehend but I damn sure enjoy!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just got back from seeing the Bros. Landreth with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra. Unreal unreal unreal.
Probably the best night of music in my life.
I cannot overstate how awesome Joey and the band is.

Photo credit BNB Studios.

·
Banned
13,247 Posts
I just got back from seeing the Bros. Landreth with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra. Unreal unreal unreal.
Probably the best night of music in my life.
I cannot overstate how awesome Joey and the band is.

Photo credit BNB Studios.

that’s a nice guitar he’s playing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts