The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watching a JB concert on PBS tonite . they announced dates in western canada this fall.

oct 2 edmonton
oct 3 calgary.

nothing on Pollstar yet but i imagine they will be at the Jubilee auditoriums . will be epic ! I met him at the SoCal guitar show on the NAMM weekend

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
I certainly will be seeing Joe in Western Canada if he indeed does come here. 3 years ago I saw him in Vancouver. It was an excellent show. You could hear a guy's watch beep 5 rows back at times.
Joe captivates the audience with his performance. It is amazing. The tone, the professionalism, the production, the whole experience is worth the trip to Calgary if I have to go there. So be it, I'll be going.

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Woot! GuitarsCanada Calgary "meet-up" for Joe?
Beer, wings,Joe Bonamassa, talk about gear, more beer, Joe…
(For I am sure that my wife will definitely NOT want to come see.)

Sent from my other brain.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Does anyone know when tickets for Joe B in Calgary are going on sale? I am making plans to go. Hoping for row 1,2, or 3! Thx.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I haven't been able to get serious about him after subscribing to his mailing list (in exchange for a "free" download) and getting endlessly spammed by offers to buy Joe shirts, Joe mugs, Joe picks, 122 different albums, Joe this, Joe that.... I never listened to the track.

There's something about a Blues guy being a front for a megabucks marketing machine that just puts me off.

I am sure he is a great performer, I'll never know.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts