The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
do I really want to watch some old coot ramble on for AN HOUR about shit, that is probably not relevant anymore ?

has anyone else watched it?

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
...and what the hell is OXFORD UNION??

sounds like a pretentious bunch of crap, to me. Is there a TOMMY HILFIGER ad tagged on there too?

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
it's not very Rock and Roll.....

I wonder ewhat Leadbelly would say, if they stuck him up there

·
Registered
493 Posts
This is a guitar website.... Jimmy is an influential guitarist.... this is a good post.

I read a lot of bios, I love to watch music documentary's. I'd imagine a few others here do as well. Jimmy is basically giving an oral history. He has been very elusive with sitting down and capturing his memoirs, so this is what Jimmy/LZ fans get. The little pieces he doles out. The closest he's come to giving the rights to a bio is "Light & Shade Conversations with Jimmy Page". Great read, it's basically a slew of interviews Brad Tolinski has done with Jimmy over the years. He's laid them out chronologically to make it seem he started interviewing him at birth, till now.

It's not like it's "click bait". The thread title says Jimmy Page. I don't think I'd click into this thread if the title was "Ian D'Sa" (guitar for Billy Talent)

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
to be honest I am playing devils advocate a bit...I am a huge fan of JP

but it still reeks of pretentious crap

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
yeah out here in "the colonies" we're much more rustic :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts