The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
384 Posts
Not announced yet, I was too busy dealing with a big approval queue, and five reports waiting for me. Those are done now, so I can concentrate on the important stuff like deleting everyone's FS posts that have sold, lol

I'll do a formal hello post in a bit, and post something specific in the FS section on a sticky so I can help you (help me).

Jason.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry if I jumped the gun and rained on your parade.

Typically, I'm a few days to up to almost a century behind on most "news" items.

You can delete this thread if you want to.

·
Premium Member
9,501 Posts
fuck that, Im outta here.

just kidding, good luck!

Reactions: Dorian2

·
Super Moderator
384 Posts
Actually no, this is a perfect place to intro. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone! Yes, I've offered to help out with housekeeping around here and to assist with the new format growing pains. I'm an experienced mod on a number of forums (many of you know me from Strat-Talk), and have been through the VB to Xenforo transition on a few other VerticalScope sites. I hate change as well (see my user name), but this platform is much better than the seriously out of date VBulletin software that we used to use. I still mod one board that is VB, and it is like going back in time 15 years.

As a mod, I try and keep a low profile. I move posts, merge threads, deal with approval queue once or twice a day, and handle reports fairly according to our rules as they are submitted.

If you ever want to talk to me, start a "conversation", we used to know them as PMs.

That's it for now, off to the FS section for cleaning!

Jason

·
Premium Member
10,865 Posts
Thanks, man. We need all the help we can get. (The royal we, I can't speak for anyone else.)

·
Super Moderator
384 Posts
I'm glad to to it, gentlemen. This place has provided me with a wealth of information, and I'm happy to pay back with some time.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I just went through all your posts and you seem all right. That's assuming you still have that beaut
'65 C10.
;)

·
Super Moderator
15,751 Posts
I was about to ask the same question. What happened @davetcan ?
Nothing dramatic, the 3 of us decided to step back until the new software roll out was done. We could have been flooded with complaints and there would have been nothing we could do about it. 🙂

1 - 19 of 19 Posts