1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
306 Posts
That is mighty neighbourly of you...if it was a bluegrass jam I would be down for sure. I used to do a pile of bird hunting in your neck of the woods, but I haven't been to Camrose for a few years now. The last I saw it was growing by leaps and bounds, at least in the commercial sense. Nice community!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we are not bluegrass musicians exactly, but come down anyay! :rockon:

We do some country tunes, and our vocalist, she does a really good job on blues and country tunes. We even play Patsy Cline tunes.

We would be honored to have you come down here and play!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well, I'm not exactly a bluegrass musician neither...but that doesn't stop me from trying. I appreciate the invite! If this winter season ever passes and it finally decides to quit snowing then maybe I will take a run out your way. I could always start brushing up on some Patsy Cline tunes...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last time this month!

Tonight is the last time we are hosting the jam. Come on, Edmontonians - let's jam!

I am bringing a brand spanking new overdrive pedal a friend of mine built. It's completely fantastic and one of a kind.

Let's rock! :banana: :rockon2: And have a beer or two! :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
306 Posts
ds,

Hope you had a good jam...I was at the Bluegrass jam tonight. Broke out of my shell and tried improvising a couple of solos. Overall, strong starts...train wrecks in the middle and brilliant finishes. You would have to be there to really gain an appreciation. If I'm headed your way I will shoot you a PM. You can do the same if you venture into the big city. :food-smiley-004:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts