The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Niiiice.......

I’ve been slowly working at finishing up the first for me Jazzmaster and I got a standard bridge for it - although I have to say I’m not really happy with it. I was thinking for the next one of doing an upgraded bridge with a Bigsby.
The gold standard in JM/Jag bridges is the Staytrem, but the guy who makes them won’t ship to Canada. I used a knockoff of the Wilkinson roller bridge.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should use Cross Border Pickups.... they give you a US mailing address and import it to Canada for you. Pick up in Mississauga near Dixie & 401
I considered getting one of my cousins in the UK to purchase one and send it to me.

I’ve been studying the problem, and have some other thoughts on how to solve the problem. Not sure if I want to get into being a hardware manufacturer though.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's definitely recent then. Too bad, as I personally think it's a better product than the Mastery (which is great in its own right).
I thinkk the Staytrem is far superior. The Mastery bridge doesn’t allow compensation for a wound G, as far as I can see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts