The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty hard to ever find a good deal in a Canadian music store but did anything pick up anything good at Jacks attic sale?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I dropped in this afternoon, didn't see anything that jumped out at me. A lot of "Metal" distortion pedals. The pedals were marked down about 50% in most cases, not really that great.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
I know that one if the forum members, Bigboki was planning on going! Maybe he scored! Have to wait and see.

I went through the on line list and the only deal I saw that I was interested in was the Micro Terror amp for $125 used!

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,114 Posts
I got a coffee mug :)

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
I was nearby on Friday on lunch--and went by--but the line up was crazy--so I went back later--some stuff was tempting--but ultimately I left without buying anything...

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
863 Posts
I bought a Strymon Lex for a half decent deal, and also picked up a Dano Cool Cat transparent OD as a gift for a bandmate. Had to let the $1300 EJ Strat go, though.

W.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to go when it opened but the line was too long and I had to take my wife to work. Went back later and didn't see much. They had a couple Empress Super Delays for $400 which is a crazy price to pay for that pedal in this day and age. Pretty much the only good pedal they had left.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I know that one if the forum members, Bigboki was planning on going! Maybe he scored! Have to wait and see.

I went through the on line list and the only deal I saw that I was interested in was the Micro Terror amp for $125 used!
Actually no, it was misunderstanding. I never planned to go:
1. I absolutely hate crowds and lot of people crowded in limited space
2. even more hate lineups and would never (unless I really HAVE to) stand in one.

Gear wise, I am not looking into getting anything more - there is simply no space any more.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Actually no, it was misunderstanding. I never planned to go:
1. I absolutely hate crowds and lot of people crowded in limited space
2. even more hate lineups and would never (unless I really HAVE to) stand in one.

Gear wise, I am not looking into getting anything more - there is simply no space any more.
Definitely a miscommunication!

GAS got you bad! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts