The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if this is gonna catch on? "Lawsuit Era" was an annoying enough buzz word, this is even worse IMO.

String instrument Musical instrument Guitar String instrument accessory Electric guitar

Reactions: butterknucket

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
There could be worse : Post Trump chaos ! :-/

Reactions: Scotty

·
Premium Member
26,627 Posts
The return of the Sonax, Marauder, S-1, and Corvus, and those pressboard Kalamazoo solid=bodies they used to make over 50 years back.

Or maybe they'll go full-Danelectro, and start making Les Pauls and ES-335s with poplar centers and masonite tops and backs. They'll still charge huge prices, but the markup, over production costs, will allow them to pay off creditors sooner.

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
The return of the Sonax, Marauder, S-1, and Corvus, and those pressboard Kalamazoo solid=bodies they used to make over 50 years back.

Or maybe they'll go full-Danelectro, and start making Les Pauls and ES-335s with poplar centers and masonite tops and backs. They'll still charge huge prices, but the markup, over production costs, will allow them to pay off creditors sooner.
I still want an S1

G

·
If you are looking at G-Force tuners or Tronicals, the newest is the + version. I upgraded one set to the Tronical Tune + and they are way faster. They have a newer version that is stripped down on the guitar, but uses a phone app to get lots of advanced functions.

·
Registered
697 Posts
If you are looking at G-Force tuners or Tronicals, the newest is the + version. I upgraded one set to the Tronical Tune + and they are way faster. They have a newer version that is stripped down on the guitar, but uses a phone app to get lots of advanced functions.
There's nothing more rock n roll than looking at your phone when you're on stage in the middle of a gig.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Do they make a set that automatically takes themselves off and installs normal tuners?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts