The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals I am a 25 year old Truck & coach technician who has not played since high school. I have kept my guitar and picked it up once and a while but have not really played it in years.

I have an old American built Peavey Predator that I have just striped and re-painted. This was that guitar that I played back when I first started and for the price it was a good player. My first Pred was loaded with SD 1/4 pounders and sounded great. (looking for some to fill my new pred)

I guess I got the bug again after a friend came over with guitar hero II ... I laughed when I saw it but turns out to be an addicting game :rockon2:

Then a few weeks ago he purchased a parker fly and cant stop talking about it... it wont be here for another few months ... the poor guy.

-----------

I am in need of a pic-guard ... prefer black but white would do. If anyone has one shoot me a PM. (mine is cut up to fit a HB in the bridge position, but it is on its way out.)

I have seen pick guards on ebay that come with SD 1/4's and all wired up... are these generally real.. a good deal or what???

Thanks, Joshua.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I don't have an answer to your question about pickguards, but I'd like to extend a welcome to the forums.:wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts