The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Was wondering if someone might help me out? Im looking to match a head, that I just bought, to my cabinet. My cabinet is a v boutique and they call the colour “lightning.” It’s black and grey. I can’t seem to find anything online that’s similar. I’ve messaged v boutique a few days ago but haven’t heard back yet. I need a piece no bigger than 2 ft x 1 ft. Does anyone know of a site that might have this for sale?? Or maybe someone’s got some kicking around? I don’t mind purchasing it obviously and paying for shipping. Thx!

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,957 Posts
Acoustone P2700 is the original manufacturer and part number. You can buy it from a few US suppliers under that part number. Some places give it their own name. Mojotone, for instance, calls it "Silver Matrix".

Unfortunately not something Next Gen can get at this time. I don't know of any suppliers in Canada for that sort of thing. Hopefully you can find some!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Acoustone P2700. You can buy it from a few US suppliers under that part number. Some places give it their own name. Mojotone, for instance, calls it "Silver Matrix".

Unfortunately not something we can get at this time. :(
Awesome! I will see if I can find anything. Thx for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts