The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
me I am watching soccer have always been a fan of football and Folgers well I miss that they dont sell the pods at Costco anymore now its mcdonalds in the pods

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
???
TWO official languages in Canada... ;-)
"Bwerk" was the sound after trying a disgusting tasting coffee... :-(
sorry man, 'bwerk' never came up in any of my french classes

I did find this on urban dictionary,., The male equivalent of twerk that involves a man thrusting his hips forward and shaking balls at rapid pace.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
OMG ! I am taking "bwerk" off my "onomatopees" lexicon right away though !

P.S. That urban dictionary appears quite disgusting... From which "city" does it come from ??

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Folgers Lively Columbian is actually my preferred Keurig pod, at least that Costco carries and, yeah, they were there locally a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
10,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Folgers Lively Columbian is actually my preferred Keurig pod, at least that Costco carries and, yeah, they were there locally a couple weeks ago.
Those are the ones I get. They're not bad. Marley One Love pods are pretty good as well, but those are at Walmart.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Or have we been lied to this whole time?
They use the same marketing company as Gibson.:D

I have been buying Kirkland coffee at Costco for years and have had many compliments on my coffee. I don't do anything special, just put it in the coffee make and push the on button.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Or have we been lied to this whole time?
If there's a woman in bed with you when you're waking up then a cup of Folgers is NOT gonna be the best part of waking up, so it would be a lie. Unless you've been married too long, in which case it might be true.

Or unless you're gay. Then maybe if there's a man in bed with you when you're waking up then a cup of Folgers isn't the best part of waking up, so again a lie. But again, if too-long married, could be true.

If you're gay and there's a woman in bed with you when you're waking up then maybe the woman will make the cup of Folgers the best part for you, so it would be true.

Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts