The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm getting back into the scene after a hiatus of many years, you-know, family, career, responsibilities, etc. Been playing bass for over 30yrs off & on and guitar for about 20yrs. Primarily a bassist, just fool with guitar for amusement.

Had my first gig in a long time just recently, our 3pc, 'Top Dead Center' opened the show at 'The Stomp' which is a 'cultural' event involving bikers and beer in the middle of the woods, awesome, big stage, big sound-sys.

My background is classic rock leaning towards jazz/fusion but we play sort of classic grunge/metal/acid. Currently using an Epi EB-0 which is way more 'evil-er' looking than my L-H Sq P/J bass. I've had Fenders before but this Sq is an awesome bass, like a precision with a J-bass bridge pickup and a Jazz neck, very comfortable, just need a hotter P-Bass pickup. Have a P-V TNT115 for now, looking for something BIGGER!

SeeYa! Looking forward to it
Michelle

·
Premium Member
16,657 Posts
Michelle said:
Hey! I'm getting back into the scene after a hiatus of many years, you-know, family, career, responsibilities, etc. Been playing bass for over 30yrs off & on and guitar for about 20yrs. Primarily a bassist, just fool with guitar for amusement.

Had my first gig in a long time just recently, our 3pc, 'Top Dead Center' opened the show at 'The Stomp' which is a 'cultural' event involving bikers and beer in the middle of the woods, awesome, big stage, big sound-sys.

My background is classic rock leaning towards jazz/fusion but we play sort of classic grunge/metal/acid. Currently using an Epi EB-0 which is way more 'evil-er' looking than my L-H Sq P/J bass. I've had Fenders before but this Sq is an awesome bass, like a precision with a J-bass bridge pickup and a Jazz neck, very comfortable, just need a hotter P-Bass pickup. Have a P-V TNT115 for now, looking for something BIGGER!

SeeYa! Looking forward to it
Michelle

Greetings from another New Brunswicker (way back).

Great band name by the way.

Good to know other East Coasters are into the Classic Rock.

Welcome aboard,

Milkman

www.tmkb.com

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
hey welcome to the forums.:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts