The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Interesting picture

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Milkman 
#1 · (Edited)
Interesting picture(s) more added

I was handed a disk on Saturday containing hundreds of digital images from our recent summer bash.

There are a number of shots that have a somewhat artistic quality.

This is one I rather like.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #9 ·
These are some good shots,...this guy/girl must (or should) be doing this professionally...

The photographer is my drummer's dad. He's a retired gentleman who happens to have a knack for taking great pictures and who has a very nice digital SLR camera.

He brings it to the bigger shows and generally takes approximately 600 shots over the course of a three set evening.

I agree he's got skills and I'm very grateful to have his generous participation.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
something I just noticed...

Did your keyboard player forget his black shirt?!
LOL

I tend to excercise a LOT of control over what happens in my band.

When it comes to stage apparel I try to lead by example and hope for the best. You have to allow some room for personal expression. Barring sloppy or offensive garments I don't dictate what they should wear.

I've made suggestions to my keyboardist. So far he has not applied them.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Keyboard players are always trying to hog the spotlight!

:rockon2::rockon2::rockon2::rockon2:
Not this guy. He's painfully oblivious to his own natural geekitude. I keep trying to get him to wear a lab coat, [pocket protector and black horn rimmed glasses.

Embrace your natural inclinations and expand upon them!!! (He's an IT manager where I work).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.