The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
GuitarsCanada said:
I moved over to Vista on my main machine. Works great. I am having trouble finding a driver for my Epson printer though.
Home premium? If so get your media center set up and then have your Xbox 360 as an extender. You can watch and listen to everything on your computer right on your main entertainment system through your 360.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
GuitarsCanada said:
I did some work on the 360 and Vista, got the media center running through my TV... it's great for viewing the pics and vids. With the 1080p 48" TV it's GREAT.
Absolutely! It's the original reason I bought my first gaming console the Xbox 360. I use it for listening to my music collection mostly. I have everything ripped at 192kbit so the quality is decent as well.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Well I got Vista Ultimate or whatever the bullsit is called, running. I actually have to run two systems side by side because Im running into lots of "features." I dont think I have ever run into anything with this many "features" before. Its appauling that they would release this in this state. It is pretty though, and some of the changes they made are great. One thing that makes me wonder though, is since you need all this power just to run your O/S, are Microsoft trying to force people to buy a new computer? Vista sure is a pig..............

She does run heavy. Though I still find it snappier then XP on the same machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.