The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

just purchased a Royal Deluxe HEG-510. Little known Canadian Co. that went out of business back in 2011.
Nice looking and not bad sounding but needs a bit of work. I should be able to handle most of it but might need some help with inlays. When i purchased the guitar it was missing 2 of its parallelogram inlays.

My question is can anyone recommend someone that can supply and install these inlays in the Toronto area. If these things are standard sizes i wouldn't be against trying to install myself if someone could recommend a supplier.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
exotic woods in Burlington carries various inlays. Unfortunately they do not do business online.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello all

just purchased a Royal Deluxe HEG-510. Little known Canadian Co. that went out of business back in 2011.
Nice looking and not bad sounding but needs a bit of work. I should be able to handle most of it but might need some help with inlays. When i purchased the guitar it was missing 2 of its parallelogram inlays.

My question is can anyone recommend someone that can supply and install these inlays in the Toronto area. If these things are standard sizes i wouldn't be against trying to install myself if someone could recommend a supplier.

Thanks
Mark Klett pearlinlays.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts