The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was browsing and i found this 70s semi hollow . Its a fugi made guitar and marketed for the canadian market. What can i say im a sucker for a red es335. Only thing is i cant get there for two weeks. But im fine with that

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,616 Posts
I congratulate you again (as in the other thread.)

What is this on the heel of the neck? An inlay?
I've never seen anything like that before.

jared's 335.png

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Nice looking guitar there, Silver. I might be over on the island this summer..............................................................;)

Reactions: silvertonebetty

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I paid 250 cdn. Don't think I would have bothered at 400. Great resonator though, I love it
Only reason why i ask is thats what she wants for the semi. But i havent found many semis around lately . Deffently nothing under 5-600

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,194 Posts
Only reason why i ask is thats what she wants for the semi. But i havent found many semis around lately . Deffently nothing under 5-600

You're an expert at putting your own thread off the rails, I tip my hat to you sir :) I cant help but get the impression you haven't actually paid for the guitar yet, especially since you've now changed the tune to asking if the price is fair. . Maybe change the title to "Guitar price Check"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts