The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't use it Dave, but is there a chance that your trouble is the "https:" vs "http" thing that's biting me often these days?
Nope, first thing I tried :) Also tried 2 different browsers, same issue. Cleared cookies etc with no luck either.

·
Registered
24,352 Posts
I use imgur, but don't treat it as an "account", simply as a means of posting an image on a forum thread. So if there S any sort of prblem, I wouldn't have noticed it.

·
Administrator
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use imgur, but don't treat it as an "account", simply as a means of posting an image on a forum thread. So if there S any sort of prblem, I wouldn't have noticed it.
That's all I use it for, hosting images, but is there a different way of doing that without opening an account?

·
Registered
24,352 Posts
I'm confused. Do you mean something other than imgur, or do you mean being able to use imgur without having to login?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I can get onto their home page but I can't access my saved images. I also use the site only for image hosting. Perhaps they're updating their site or server. I'll check back later today.

TD

·
Registered
11,824 Posts
Looks like they changed it up, maybe they were in the process when you tried.

I can pull up my account without issue.

·
Administrator
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm confused. Do you mean something other than imgur, or do you mean being able to use imgur without having to login?
I just needed to access my Imgur account to add some more pics. I couldn't even open the home page. I have a direct link to my galleries that also didn't work.

All is good now. I wonder if it was something similar to the issues we've seen here recently with out of date certificates.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,107 Posts
What's an imgur?

·
Premium Member
11,828 Posts
You can always try Photobucket........

upload_2018-8-29_8-10-23.jpeg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts