The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... i'm an new member to your forum. I Live in Rimouski, Québec. I'm 30 years old... of course, I'm an french speaking person, so please excuse my english. I play guitar for a long time. I've many different guitar that I really appreciate. I've already post an pictures of some of my guitars in the accoustic section, not all of them...

I come here to shame my opinions and comment and participate. I hope that I'll learn a lot from you guys about our commun passion = GUITARS...

My main style playing is fingerpicking. I feel GAS very often and trade or sale guitars to purchased what I crave for. I've played and many different guitars by the years.

·
Premium Member
17,333 Posts
Hello Millenium 03:

Welcome to the forum.

This is also a support group for persons with GAS. People are always happy to suggest which gear you might enjoy getting....very supportive. LOL

Also, you will often find a lot of nice gear for sale/trade in the forum....purchasing provides temporary, but instant, relief of GAS.

Dave

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not familiar yet with the way this forum work... but I think that I'll like this place. I'm use to post on an another forum that I did'nt want to mention by respect... People seems friendly here. Just one negative point so far, not a lot of guitars pictures... And I notice that the Accoustic section is pretty calm.

I hope I will contribute and be member for long and getting my place between all of you !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts