The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey my son in Montreal just scored us a couple of tickets for Rush on Sept 15th! He got through really easy at the start of ticket sales.

Montreal's a 7-hour drive for me and Rush are playing just 45 minutes down the road in London Ont but what the heck, it gives me a good excuse to go up and visit him for a long weekend and drive right past the inspiration for YYZ. :bow:

We're on Geddy's side of the stage. I can't wait. This will be my 2nd time (both in Montreal) and my son's 3rd or 4th time.

None

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
I can dig it. I was planning on giving this tour a miss, then I was fooling around on ticketmaster last week and noticed they had added another show in Toronto for Sept 22nd. So I scored a couple of good seats. Should be a good one. I mainly grabbed them so Marnie could see them live. I have seen them 4-5 times before, but she has never seen them. It's a must see, at least once.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Nice! Hope you guys have a good time... what am I saying? It's a Rush concert, having a good time is a guarantee.

Sadly, I had too much shit going on and forgot about the Ottawa date and didn't get tickets. Oh well, hopefully they'll be back, :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
violation said:
Sadly, I had too much shit going on and forgot about the Ottawa date and didn't get tickets. Oh well, hopefully they'll be back, :)
Ottawa? But you're just a coule of hours from the Montreal stop! Grab some tickets for that one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts