The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All said and done I'd have to say it would be my R8. It's not the most resonant but it has a certain mojo and I've had it the longest of all my other guitars.

Acoustic would be my J41, it's balanced with chime and excellent definition and it's a canon to boot.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
For me it'd probably have to be my '74 LP Custom. Even though it weighs about as much as a Volkswagen, I've got some kind of bond with it, you know?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
The only guitar I own right now. My Ernie Ball/Music Man Van Halen. It's been my #1 for almost 14 years now. I'm in the process of building one, then it will be my main guitar so I can retire the EBMM to give to my son.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well, that's a no brainer for me. It would break my heart to let any of my favourites go, but the one I would keep is my Lado Lazer. It's a one of a kind, and appears in a Lee Aaron music video. She touched it. :D

·
Registered
666 Posts
Lester B. Flat said:
Please don't make me choose! That's like saying if I could only keep one testicle, which one would it be? :D

Well, if I have to choose I guess it would be my '70 Les Paul. Ouch, that hurt.
Testicles I you could live without. My Strat however, is another story!!

CT.:D

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
mine would be a dual cutaway, carved curly maple top/mahogany body - mahogany neck guitar I made a few years ago. Its loaded with Fralin HB's and has a single tone, volume with coil tap and a three way. I can get so many sounds, its comfortable andplays as well as my PRS but feels even better.

Plus I made it :) and its one of a kind.

AJC

PS how do we attach a photo here??

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...'86 strat plus. the strat plus (after a pickup swap) is the best strat ever produced, in my opinion. i'm thrilled to see that they are a real bargain on the used market. i plan to buy a couple more.

-dh

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It would probably be my SG, because I could play it for hours on end. The neck fits my hand so nicely.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Definetly my RG 560 over my Sears short scale guitar. Although that's just a project guitar :D. Im pimping it out and selling it for 200 (bought it for 25). Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tail piece, new tuners and routing for dual hums instead of single at the bridge.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Tough question

You asking me to choose between this:

And that:

Ouch!

How you gonna do that?

It took a long time to find these two!

I guess I woulld keep the Jr.

Please don't make choose again!!

Best regards,

Brian

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
55 Jr said:
Tough question

You asking me to choose between this:

And that:

Ouch!

How you gonna do that?

It took a long time to find these two!

I guess I woulld keep the Jr.

Please don't make choose again!!

Best regards,

Brian
Brian, I'd keep the Jr, but I've got to see a picture of that Tele!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts