The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got this pedal from a friend, he was going to toss it. It appears old? :confused-smiley-010
size is "6 1/2 X5"
I plugged it in, it's a fuss pedal all right! sounded poor and very scratchy possibly due to the volume/tone pots they appear to need a good cleaning.
Any thoughts on this one guys?

Thanks
FZ1

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
That's a Fuzzer Buzzer, made by Wurlitzer. They've got a bit of a following, actually. I've never seen a 3 knob one, most seem to have two.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a bump,
Thanks for the info zdogma, I cleaned up the pedal, kind of Jimi sound on steroids, lol Hard to dial in, very different than my friends Foxrox, but one would expect that. I'm gonna keep it but just wondering if the value of this pedal, should i just shelf it or use away?

FZ1

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
I think Greg at solid gold fx might be interested, he just put up a note in the buy and sell saying he was interested in old pedals (don't think he'll offer you much, though), and Scott at axe and you shall receive digs old pedals too.

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Solid_Gold_Soundlabs said:
why do you say that?
Guessing, not based on experience with you

I've tried selling a few of these types of pedals to collectors, and noone seems to offer more than 20 bucks or so, hardly worth it when you figure in the shipping and stuff. I've had better luck with the well known vintage pedals.

Maybe this one is worth more?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts